Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:46:59 -0500
I am searching for an image (photo or drawing) of the 1835 cottage at
207 N. 25th Street in Richmond's Church Hill neighborhood. The cottage,
along with the one next door, on the corner of of the street at 2502 E.
Grace St, was built by John Morris. I have already contacted the
Valentine Museum, VCU. and HABS, but so far have found only an image of
the 2502 structure. I would appreciate any leads.

Thanks,

Maurice Duke