Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 04:45:09 -0400
If I read what he writes below correctly, Adrian Zolkover agrees that a Commonplace book is (by definition) what a reputable dictionary says it is (the definition, if you would, of definition).

So he also agrees, then, if I read him correctly, that Jon Kukla was not irresponsible in his book (as MacDonald seemed to imply that he was).

So if Mr. Zolkover agrees with me, what, exactly, is it in what I have written that he *disagrees* with?

I remain utterly mystified by his posts, or at least those in which he comments on things I have written.  There just does not seem to be much connection between my posts and his replies.

Mr. Zolkover, can you clarify?

Thanks . . .

Kevin