From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:07:00 -0400
As always Anita you look at things indepth before you give an answer.  It takes more than the WPA Narratives. Oral Histories are valuable and can sometimes shed new light on and new life into a subject that many do not want to re-visit fearing that they might discover something that they do or do not wish to discover.  Jane Steele.