From:
Ralph Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:07:36 EST
HBG

Thanks for your latest note on names of the Governor Spotswood's "Knights"
contained in Alexander's book.

I had checked on-line reviews of Alexander's book contained in JSTOR, but
didn't find much help there.  I did find one reviewer saying that in the  notes
contained in Alexander's book, he lists the names of all individuals in  the
Spotswood expedition that he could identify.

I see that James Taylor, Jr., is contained in your list of those who may
have accompanied Spotswood. That's helpful.

Your efforts are much appreciated.

Ralph Mills
Los Angeles, CA

In a message dated 1/14/2007 11:05:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,