From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:59:40 -0400
Nothing so far.  Doubt he would try being a deserter?  All I know is that he was severely injured in battle, was at Fort Monroe, went on furlough and then disappeared.  Wonder if someone shot him as a deserter and left him lie wherever and forgotten forever?