From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:50:04 -0400
Peter-
   Although I haven't yet read the entire book, your chapters on
Washington and Sally Fairfax and on his relationships with Jefferson
and Hamilton are very very good. Congratulations.  And 8:00 p.m. Sunday
is just about their best spot - look forward to seeing the program -
and again congratulations.

Jon Kukla

> Greetings:
>

> I received the good news this afternoon that CSpan's BookTV will run
> their tape of a talk I  gave on my book, Realistic Visionary,  this coming
> Saturday  evening [July 22] at 8:00 p.m.   They said  that is one of the
> best
> time slots available.
>
> I am trying to send this to my entire list, so I imagine there are some
> duplicates and undoubtedly many of you are not interested but it seemed
> the
> easiest way to get the word out. If you know anyone else who might be
> interested
> in receiving the word, please let them know.
>
> The response to the book remains favorable and hopefully this will help
> make
> people aware of the book's existence.
>
> Best,
>
> PRH

Dr. Jon Kukla, Executive Vice-President
Red Hill - The Patrick Henry National Memorial
1250 Red Hill Road
Brookneal, Virginia 24528
www.redhill.org
Phone 434-376-2044 or 800-514-7463