From:
John Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:39:49 -0000
I was one of the people who received the posting from [log in to unmask],
and although I thought I tested the attachment I did not do it properly and
so I in turn have propagated the w32.badtrans.b @mm virus around the world.
What is interesting after that is the number of "my" messages that got
blocked automatically by ISPs and listservs, and what is sad is that this
number looks to be only a small proportion of people I have been in
communication with. Perhaps the listserv at LVA.LIB.VA.US could have a block
set up so that those without their own effective barriers could be
protected/

John Weiss
UK