From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 06:58:37 -0400
Henry,

I've seen them in discount stores (K-mart, Dollar General, etc.) in years
past. If you can't find one, you may be able to get a craftsman or hobbyist
to make you one. There are lazy susans around, all you'd need is the
superstructure. You may want to check out hobby and hardware stores that
sell unpainted wooden items as well, and finish it yourself.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org