From:
Joe Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:26:00 -0700
Thanks again Jon.

Your insights and encouragement are very helpful. VCRP
is a wonderful research; it is where I got the "Mace"
reference. I do research as both historian (college
major, lifetime hobby) and as a genealogist, with
years of law practice as a further asset, so I have
learned the value of searching both the larger history
and the personal history.

Within the last few weeks I found some information
about the origins of some early Virginia and NC
Quakers in London.

jc