From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 18:14:45 -0400
I note that Brent Staples at NYT is at it again, stating that Thomas
Jefferson fathered slave children. He has NO proof of it and just seems
to go back to the earlier NYT articles when the media was believing the
Nature article. Why does he not go to the Scholar's Commission Report
(www.tjheritage.org) and read the truth about the study.....NO proof of
TJ fathering slave children? In my opinion, he needs to drag it out
again every time he writes a slavery or African American story.

Herb Barger