From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:26:31 -0400
Subscribers to Va-Hist and to Va-Roots will perhaps want to know about
these cuts even if nobody will welcome them.

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Please visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at
http://www.lva.virginia.gov