From:
Vikki McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:13:59 -0500
Would anyone have any information on my 6X great grandmother, Sarah Edwards? She is said to be born about 1745 in West Virginia and married James McBride. I really don't know what happened to Sarah. Her and James had 8 and maybe 9 children together. And then James married to a Rachel Parks Nixon. And then James married a Mary Chenoweth in 1804.

Sarah's fathers name was, Thomas. And her mother's name was Mary Hiatt. I found 2 cemeteries in Hampshire County, West Virginia. I think it was in the city of Capon Bridge on some mans farm. The thing is, they are over grown with trees and plants and I live over 700 miles away. I didn't know if anyone knows of someone who would look for me? If so, just let me know.

Vikki McBride