From:
Loretta Kelldorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:24:42 -0500
Since I sit in my studio with three service flags from deceased brothers who
served,  and memories of two more brothers for whom I don't happen to have
flags, and two more brothers who served and are still living, I tend to say
to your comments, "Amen!"  Well said. Thank you for having served and for
expressing your well earned opinion.