From:
Ron Seagrave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Seagrave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:35:45 -0400
I working on a work I’ve entitled James Geddy: From Williamsburg to
Petersburg

Here’s the reference
Alexander Craig Account Book, 1761-1763 [Day Book]

Mr. Wm Geddy's Apprentice To a pr of Wos Shoes pd 12.

Some think it maybe women's shoes???  But I would assume that Geddy’s
apprentice would have been a male?

Ronald Seagrave, PhD
10860 Quaker Rd
Dinwiddie, VA 23841