From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:27:30 -0400
TERRIFIC!!!!! Since Gen. John C Breckinridge was THE Confederate General in
that neck of the woods, why don't you send an EMail to Col. John Brodie at
VMI and ask if the Cabell-Breckinridge Brass Band can come down and help
kick off the festivities.  I can't clutter up the web with a photo, so I'll
just say that they are armed with reproduction over-the-shoulder saxhorns
just like the original Stonewall Brigade Band had, and the play music of
that era.

Randy Cabell