From:
Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:17:34 -0500
With the Library of Virginia staff who setup this listserve are enjoying
their only day of rest for the week--I assume the LV is still open on
Saturdays--may I ask as a private citizen and member of this list that we
desist at making any personal comments here and return to the civil tone
that generally governs discourse in the Old Dominion?  (I know this is a
runon sentence.)

Please!!!!!

Harold S. Forsythe