From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:13:11 -0400
Don't forget Adriana Trigiani and her Big Stone Gap series (there is a
new one on the way)
John Esten Cooke's books
The Battle of the Crater by Richard Slotkin
Tidewater Dynasty: the Lees of Stratford Hall
A Place Called Freedom by Ken Follett ( a favorite of mine because his
researcher called here one day years ago to clarify a point of Virginia
history)

And again, check your local library's online catalog under the heading
Virginia - Fiction and see what is there. Also try your locality: I
tried Fairfax County va - fiction and came up with several titles I had
never heard of and I am sure that would be the case with most any area
of the state. In a quick sampling I got hits for Arlington and
Alexandria as well.

Suzanne S. Levy, Virginia Room Librarian
Fairfax City Regional Library
3915 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax VA 22030
703-293-6383