From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:14:54 -0500

As part of our Soul of a People celebration of the 1930s and
African-American History Month please plan to attend our program this
Sunday at City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North Street, Fairfax
VA 22030. Feel free to share this announcement with other groups in the
area.

Unchained Memories, a movie and discussion program on slave narratives
with historian Felicia A. Bell, PhD, Director of Education and Outreach
for the U. S. Capitol Historical Society and author of The Negroes Alone
Work: Enslaved Craftsmen, the Building Trades, and the Construction of
the United States Capitol, 1790-1800.

Funding provided by a Soul of a People grant from The National Endowment
for the Humanities and American Library Association. Age 12 & up. No
registration is required. Sunday, February 21, 2:00 p.m. at City of
Fairfax Regional Library
<http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches/fx/default.htm> .

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/

Suzanne Levy