From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:45:41 -0400
I have just read an exciting book, "The Politically Incorrect Guide to The
Founding Fathers." Many myths are "exploded" about our founding fathers and
being a Jefferson Family Historian, the "explosion" of the Thomas
Jefferson-Sally Hemings myth was most welcome. The author, Dr. Brion
McClanahan, explains the many reasons why the myth is just that and
concludes, "if Jefferson were to stand trial for paternity with the current
evidence in hand, an honest jury would find him "not guilty." So should
historians and so should the public. Thanks Dr McClanahan, I could suggest
many pages of "inside information" to your study had I been consulted.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian
www.tjheritage.org