Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:55:32 -0400
Excellent.  Thanks.

Suggest the following download to supplement:

http://books.google.com/books?id=RM8DAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=intitle:commentaries+inauthor:blackstone&lr=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=50&as_brr=1

1794 edition of Blackstone's *Commentaries on the Laws of England*, Book 2,
which deals primarily with laws governing property.