From:
Keith Josef Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:27:52 -0400
Hello. I'm desperately trying to unearth facts about a John Lynum of
Northumberland County circa 1680.
The historic Lynham House was built on his land.

Is there any specific tool or route I can use to unearth John Lynum in 17th
century Virginia?
I've been looking under and behind every record and I can't find him [or his
wife Jane].

There was a large clan of Lynams in Delaware, but it's not clear if they were
in Delaware
during or before John Lynum's tenure. And these Lynams were allegedly Swedish
and Quaker.

Thank you,

Keith Josef Adkins
Ayers-Lynem Family Historian/Screenwriter