From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:18:36 -0500
David,

My personal experience is that those who accuse others of lying, especially
when the accuse a large number of lying, are not truly convinced of the
veracity of what they say but are plumbing the depths of verbage to make
their point stand out. In short, I think if either Herbert or Adrien were to
don a history hat and go back and confront ole TJ, they'd be insisting he
stop doing what he was doing, just so they could call others liers.

Oh, dear, this is not a very professional sounding post. But it is not
repeating anything I've said before.

Anne
Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert