From:
"Grundset, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:33:50 -0400
What about USGS maps from the early 20th century? LVA probably has those as does USGS's headquarters in Reston. And, what about county surveyors' plat books for the period before the state took over the roads in the 1920s-1930s.

Eric G. Grundset
Library Director
DAR Library
National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
1776 D St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20006-5303
202-879-3313 (phone)
202-879-3227 (fax)