From:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:05:22 -0400
Some Va-Hist subscribers and some Va-Roots subscribers have informed us
that they have not been receiving messages. Our Rose Schooff asked me to
post the following message for the benefit of people who receive
messages and may have difficulties:

Do you have a spam blocker installed?  If so, some of the spam blockers
may perceive messages from our listservs as spam because you can receive
several at one time or many messages per day, therefore it thinks the
messages from our listservs are "spamming" you and will block the
messages.  So you will need to configure your spam blocker to accept
messages from [log in to unmask] or VA-HIST @LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US

To see if messages are being sent you can always check the on-line
archives (requires password) at:

Please contact Rose Schooff [log in to unmask] directly (not the
list) if you have further questions or concerns.