From:
John Maass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:06:11 -0600
Mr. Southmayd--you may want to read Pryor's "Reading the Man," about R.E. Lee. I would say it might change your opinion about stains.

John Maass, Ph.D.

On 12/12/12, Jeff Southmayd<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Amazing that Robert E. Lee remains the one great unstained American.

SOUTHMAYD & MILLER4 OCEAN RIDGE BOULEVARD SOUTH
PALM COAST, FLORIDA 32137
386.445.9156
888.557.3686 FAX