From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:24:38 EDT
Good Morning,

I'm trying to find an online list of the passengers who arrived in Virginia
in 1620 on board the Bonaventure.  I'd like to determine if Elizabeth ?? who
is wife of Wm SHARPE in 1623/4 VA Census and who is said to have been on the
Bonaventure in 1620 was married to Mr. Sharpe when she immigrated.  She later
married Richard PARKER/Packer. and third to William BAUGH.

Elizabeth & William Baugh are my 6g grandparents. (I believe it anyway,
though some cousins are doubters yet -))

FYI, I've spent some time looking on the internet for such a list and found
several outdated links and at least three that said "forbidden" (and I tried
working my way backwards through the URLs without success).

The list is not on the Immigrant Ship Transcriber's Guild site at Rootsweb
either. or Hotten's lists.

Thanks in advance,

My best regards,

Janet (Baugh) Hunter