From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:45:40 -0500
Greetings All!

The Surry County Historical Society's December newsletter has been posted on our web site. We have several new items, including our new building information, photo and dedication date. Yes, Virginia! You will be able to do your research in Surry again soon!

We have also posted photos and transcriptions of a small Baird family cemetery. And there is a progress report with photos of the historic Captain John Smith ferry deckhouse restoration. Check out our NEW page.

Visit us at www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/

Happy Holidays!

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/
Sussex County VaGenWeb