From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:09:32 -0400
Janet,
        The link to my page is
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org/famamer/Byrd.html .... I don't know of
any reason you couldn't get it when you tried yesterday.

         Thanks so very much for the collection of links. They are exactly
what I need. You certainly know more than I about doing a search on google!
I need to learn how to limit the stuff like you did. I don't know how to
"easily eliminate" stuff.

         I guess my greatest concern was how to deal with Massive
Resistance, which tarnishes whatever good he did. I am ambivalent on the
Pay as You Go ... since I remember the substandard roads in the state when
I moved here in the mid sixties. I guess not all the Famous Americans we
want kids to learn about can be heroes! <grin>

         The links you provided will be wonderful resources from the page,
and I am especially delighted with the web page from Fairfax. I need to
check and see who else is on their website that could be linked to mine.

         Thanks again for your help, and the contributions of others who
replied.

                                 Anne