Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:11:55 -0600
It might also be of interest to note that co-conspirators John and Christopher

WRIGHT were half-siblings to William WRIGHT.

William WRIGHT was the direct ancestor of Major Francis WRIGHT, h/o
Anne WASHINGTON (d/o Col John WASHINGTON). Their grandson,
Justice John WRIGHT II was 2nd cousin to President George WASHINGTON.

If you visit the site below, be sure and click on the link for Holbeche House,

where the WRIGHT brothers made their last stand. Amazingly enough, the
bullet holes in the facade of the building have been preserved..all these
years.

~malinda jones