From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:28:48 -0500
Yesterday, I found a little box on a shelf of they Mary Ball
Washington Museum & Library.  It contained several booklets but was
not marked.  It turns out it was the nearly complete set of the 23
booklets published in 1957 by The Virginia 350th Anniversary
Celebration Corporation in Williamsburg.  What a fascinating
collection of 17th century Virginia history.  They cover nearly all
aspects of life in  that time frame with the notable exception of
African-Americans and slavery.

In cataloging these booklets, I found that we are missing two volumes:

No. 16	The Government of Virginia In The Seventeenth Century by Annie
Lash Jester
No. 23	A Pictorial Booklet on Early Jamestown Commodities and
Industries by J. Paul Hudson

If anyone on this list has duplicate copies of either of these, or
knows where to find them, please let me know.

Craig Kilby
Accessions Coordinator
Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library
Lancaster, VA