From:
John McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2019 14:32:40 -0500
Hello,

To help scholars with their research and travel expenses, the Virginia Historical Society (VHS) offers several fellowships and awards. Applications for 2019 research fellowships at the Virginia Historical Society are now being accepted--and the deadline for applications is 25 January 2019.

Researchers can learn about the different types of fellowships and awards we offer, who is eligible, and the application process on our website, here: https://www.virginiahistory.org/collections-and-resources/how-we-can-help-your-research/researcher-resources/research-support. If you have any questions that are not covered on our site, please feel free to contact me directly (off-list).

Followers of this list also may be interested in our recent accessions, which can be reviewed here: https://www.virginiahistory.org/collections-and-resources/how-we-can-help-your-research/researcher-resources/recent-accessions.

Best,

John McClure

John McClure
Director of Library & Research

VIRGINIA MUSEUM OF HISTORY & CULTURE
Virginia Historical Society
428 N Boulevard, Richmond, Virginia 23220
804.342.9686 | VirginiaHistory.org