From:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:48:15 -0500
Va-Hist Subscribers:

This has certainly been a busy day for discussions of new literature
relating to Thomas Jefferson. The following book review and response by the
author of the book originally appeared on H-SHEAR.

Please follow the letter and spirit of the copyright notice at the end of
the review.

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Visit the Library of Virginia's web site at http://www.lva.lib.va.us