From:
"Huffstutler, Eric S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:44:00 -0400
For those who do not know Evergreen cemetery nor its current state
covering 60 acres, here are a couple of links:

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/evergreen_cemetery/pool/interesting/

http://www.mikelynaugh.com/EvergreenCemetery/index.htm

http://rotj.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/touring-forgotten-evergreen-cemeter
y/

How can someone get action about this now privately owned cemetery once
owned by the city?