From:
Linda Krinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:14:37 -0500
Do you love Richmond history, and more importantly, the opportunity to
share it with others? We have a flexible, fun job for you! As the Historic
Richmond Tours program, a service offered by the Valentine Richmond
History Center,continues to expand, new opportunities are arising for
people interested in becoming certified tour guides. We are especially
looking for guides to help grow the African-American Heritage Tourism
program.

There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2004 at 10:00
a.m. at the Valentine Richmond History Center, 1015 E. Clay St. Classes
are held one day a week for a ten week period beginning January 25, 2005.
There is a tuition fee and a final exam to become certified as a guide.
Scholarships are available. For more Information, contact Linda Krinsky,
Director of Tours by e-mail or by phone at 649-0711, ext. 319.

I will be out of the office from Nov. 23-Nov. 29, so please leave a
message and I will contact you when I get back. For further information on
the Historic Richmond Tours program, please check tours at
www.richmondhistorycenter.com

Linda Krinsky
Director of Historic Richmond Tours
804-649-0711, ext. 319