From:
David Kiracofe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:48:49 -0500
Surry House has great peanut soup.  Yum.

David

David Kiracofe
History
Tidewater Community College
Chesapeake Campus
1428 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322
757-822-5136
>>> Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]> 01/11/07 10:39 AM >>>
While I'm waxing nostalgic about Virginia food...
does anyone else love peanut soup?

--
Melinda C. P. Skinner
Writer and Wonderer

From: Debra Jackson/Harold Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
> Buttermilk gives to southern baking (and cooking) what cream adds to
French