From:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:31:56 -0500
This message appeared on Va-Hist on 27 February 2007 and can be read in
the Va-Hist Archives for February 2007,which you can click open at
http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwedo/lists/vahistarch.htm under the subject
heading "UVa Library Acquires Unknown Slave Narrative."

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at http://www.lva.lib.va.us