From:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:15:02 -0500
Hello all,
  I was dealing with my Harrison ancestry the other day and it served to
remind me about something that I thought is very odd and interesting.

 I am a 6th great-granddaughter of Benjamin Harrison V, Signer and his wife,
Elizabeth Bassett.

 When my family and I went to visit beautiful "Berkeley" almost six years
ago I
noticed that Benjamin's tombstone had his wife's birthdate on it!

 Now the stones are in excellent shape, and I  assume that their stones may
have been replaced at one time. Perhaps that is why the mix up.

 Just thought that it was curious for such an error on an important man's
tombstone. I have a photo of the stone to prove it.

               God bless,
                       Beth