From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:44:42 -0500
Craig,

Enjoyed your note about St. Louis and the fact that you are conducting an
interview there. Yes, the Arch there (been there twice) in honor of Lewis &
Clark is very impressive as is the museum.

By "conducting an interview" I am assuming you to be a writer or other media
personality. As a proud Virginian, may I highly suggest you inform the
public of a great injustice being heaped upon Mr. Jefferson, another loyal
Virginian.

Suggestion: There is a tremendous story of deceit awaiting any author about
the mishandling of the Jefferson-Hemings DNA Study and I could point that
person in the right direction to dispel the notation that TJ fathered
Sally's children. If interested please e-mail me.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian
www.tjheritage.org
www.jeffersondna.com