From:
Daniel Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:29:46 -0400
If you have a project in need of financial support, see
http://www.emc.com/about/destination/information_heritage/
heritage_trust/

The EMC Heritage Trust Project is a new program designed to recognize
and support digital stewardship of the world’s information heritage—
in local communities.

Using the same criteria for excellence that guide the EMC Information
Heritage Initiative, EMC now seeks people and projects that practice
and inspire stewardship locally.

The awards consist of cash grants from $5,000 to $15,000.

Examples of local efforts that the Heritage Trust Project supports
include those that contribute to the digital curation and stewardship
of:
local libraries, museums, or historical society collections
significant private collections of music, letters, or art
archives and records of local cultural or educational institutions
and businesses

Any local organization or institution (public or private) or any
individual actively engaged in stewardship of the world’s information
heritage may apply—or be nominated—for recognition and support. (With
the exception of fraternal organizations, political causes or
candidates, or organizations that promote or practice discrimination.)

Download the application/nomination form and instructions from the
site at  http://www.emc.com/about/destination/information_heritage/
heritage_trust/
Deadline for applications/nominations is November 30, 2007
Fee free to contact me personally if you have questions.

Best,

Dan

Daniel Morrow
The Louis Round Wilson Academy,