From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:48:51 -0400
Folks,

    The next story in my history series is now complete and online.
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org/books/Freedom

    Special thanks to Leslie Morales of this list who provided valuable
suggestions to improve the story. For those who are new to the stories, the
common thread is that the student/child dons a magical History Hat to embark
on his/her History Adventure. I truly wish we all had a magical History Hat
to learn more about the events and people in our past.

    This story is a bit more intense than the others, and may be suitable
for children aged 9 and up (9 year olds study Virginia history in schools).
Again, the low reading level is specifically for special education students
whose reading skills are limited.

    Please let me know if anyone finds any errors or typos in the story.
They are a bug to find!

                Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/stevepem