From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:49:16 -0500
Another analysis, well said.  The single phrase that strikes me is "Somebody
..... must generate excitement."

And while I think about it, what ever happened to The New World?  I have
been watching for it in the local papers as well as The Washington Post, but
have not seen anything of it.  Somebody told me it was back being cut some
more -- at least a half-hour.

Randy Cabell