From:
Jeff Southmayd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2012 16:38:07 -0400
The 1870 US Census show an Edmonia Nelson (Black and 13 years of age), born in 1857 in Virginia, living with her father William Nelson (Black and 50 years of age), her mother Charlotte Nelson (Black and 49 years of age) and a brother Joseph Nelson (Black and 16 years of age), all living in Scott, Fauquier, Virginia.

The Washington Post of 28 Mar 1878 indicates a marriage license was issued to a Edmonia Nelson and Joshua Gunnell "...both of Virginia."

Jeff Southmayd

SOUTHMAYD & MILLER
4 OCEAN RIDGE BOULEVARD SOUTH
PALM COAST, FLORIDA 32137
386.445.9156
888.557.3686 FAX

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE SHOWN ABOVE. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE DO NOT READ, COPY, OR USE IT, AND DO NOT DISCLOSE IT TO OTHERS. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE DELIVERY ERROR BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE AND THEN DELETE IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.