From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:43:47 -0700
So it is okay to enslave people, take away their lives, but not for one of
those enslaved, oppressed people to rebel? You would have to see him as a
man born a slave, whose family was sold away from him, and he being whipped
into submission. He was not the only religous fanatic of that day. There
were other religous fanatics who believed that Africans were born to be
slaves for whites, and used the Bible to justify it. .

That would mean you would need compassion, and the ability to walk in his
shoes. Don't judge him until you can do that.

Anita

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07