From:
Chocy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:07:28 EST
His will names his nine children that survived him. I believe there were
eleven children total.

Toliver CRAIG of Woodford County, Kentucky

     In the name of God, Amen. I, Toliver Craig of  Woodford County, being
in a low state of health but of perfect disposing mind  and memory, calling
to mind the uncertainty of this mortal life, do constitute  this my last
will and testament in a manner and form following: First and  principally I
recommend my soul to God that gave it, and my body to be interred  after my
death at the discretion of my executors hereafter named. Secondly and  as for
the worldly estate the Lord has blessed me with, I lend two negroes named
Warnick and Teanor and a horse and a best bed and furniture unto by beloved
wife, Mary Craig, during her natural life and after her death to be equally
divided among my children hereafter named. Thirdly I desire that my children
all  be made equal with the one that received the most of my estate: that
is, what it  was worth when they received it. Fourthly I desire that the
balance of my estate  both real and personal be equally divided between my nine
children, namely: John  Craig, Toliver Craig, Lewis Craig, Joseph Craig,
Elijah Craig, Benjamin Craig,  Jeremiah Craig, Jossie Faulkner, and Elizabeth
Cave. Fifth it is my will and  desire that my above named children make John
Sanders and Sarah Singleton part  equal with their s in propert y at the
praise value. Sixthly it is my desire  that my sons, John Craig , Toliver
Craig, and Lewis Craig do execute this my  last will and testament. Witness my
hand and seal this fifteenth day of December  one thousand seven hundred
ninety.
his mark Toliver X Craig (seal)
Teste: John Cooke, Anthony Lindsey, Daniel Baldwin
Proved in Wood ford County, Kentucky: 5 August  1799