From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:10:20 -0400
We could use a good biographical account. There is a lot of John Randolph
stuff accessible via VCRP survey reports on LVA online catalogue.
 Reardon's bio of son Edmund is exemplary; of brother Peyton problematic....
Jon Kukla

On Thursday, August 2, 2012, Tanisha Staten <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Does anyone know of good primary source material on John Randolph,
1727-1784, famous Loyalist and father of Edmund Randolph? There doesn't
seem to be much in existence, perhaps, because he left Virginia in 1775 and
accompanied Lord Dunmore to England. The only primary sources I have
uncovered are correspondence between JR and Thomas Jefferson and some VA
House of Burgesses records.

--
Jon Kukla