From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:00:32 -0500
Hi Vincent,

I was thinking more in terms of a mechanism by which people who have transcribed records could forward them to the LVA as eventually a lot of the deeds, land tax and personal property tax records would be then digitized.

Believe me I understand the enormity of the task to total digitalization. I’m often asked as an archaeologist which period of the past I would like to visit. I always tell them 200 years into the future when diseases are a thing of the past, body parts can be replaced and every single historical record is digitized.

Lyle