From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:11:05 -0400
Fascinating! I'll be up half the night calculating estates and land
sales. From the estates and deeds I have, mostly from southside
Virginia counties, the system of using British monies [for strictly
Virginia transactions] seems to have lasted only through the first
decade or so of the 19th century. Now I need a calculator to figure
out the value of hogheads of tobacco in 17th century Virginia.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone