From:
Stuart or Rosanne Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 06:54:53 -0400
Craig,

This could refer to the fact, I believe, that the original 1704 capitol was
built without fireplaces. Later, they were added, and the place burnt down.
Perhaps others can either verify this or not. Perhaps Ball was referring to
this succession of events for allowing the building to catch fire.

Stuart Butler