From:
harriott lomax <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:54:58 -0400
VERY WELL stated Linda. I am quite sure that many others on this list will
find their ancestry is as mixed as yours.

I am retired from Colonial Williamsburg. as an interpreter of African
American History I was often asked how did I feel telling the story of how
African-Virginians were treated, "Doesn't it make you angry...hate white
people...etc...?"  My response was "My African ancestors were brought here
to work uncompensated for my English ancestors who stole the land from my
American ancestors, how am I suppose to feel?"

Harriott