From:
"Wilson, Donald L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:02:24 -0500
This "virus" is a hoax.  Please see following website:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file
.hoax.html

Donald L. Wilson, Virginiana Librarian
Ruth E. Lloyd Information Center for Genealogy and Local History (RELIC)
Prince William Public Library System
Bull Run Regional Library
8051 Ashton Avenue, Manassas, VA 20109-1892
703-792-4540  www.pwcgov.org/library/relic